Ephesians 5:25-33Philippians 2:1-8
- I'm to love my wife like Jesus loves the church and gave his life for the church. I would die for my wife!
- I'm to speak life & potential to my wife. I am a huge part of her becoming the woman God intended.
- I am to believe the best in my wife. No matter what, I am to see the God potential in her.
- I am no longer an individual, but a part of a team that is ONE. We are ONE together, not separate.
- Everything I do for my wife is an investment to make me a better man since we are ONE together.
- I am imitating Jesus when I set my needs aside for the needs of my wife.
- Humility is the only way to build a successful marriage