So... it is official... I leave for Haiti on Sunday! In just a few days I will be headed to Haiti to hopefully file the remainder of what is needed so that we can secure Karis' Visa. Hopefully, we will be bringing Karis home ASAP!
Thanks to the extreme generosity of some friends and acquaintances we have secured all of the funds necessary to take this trip and bring this crazy journey to an end! For those of you who have been part of this process, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! Your generosity is part of changing a child's life forever, and making a difference in Haiti as well. Your generosity will be far reaching, more than you ever can imagine.
So, I leave Sunday.... and am planning on being in Haiti for about 4 weeks. It will be a time of hard work to make sure that we have done all we can to provide the Embassy and USCIS all they need to give Karis her Visa to come home.
I am asking for all of you guys to join me in praying specifically for some things starting right away...
- Pray for EXTREME favor at the Embassy and with the National Visa Center
- Pray that ALL of our paperwork is in order when I arrive next week
- Pray that the final steps in the Visa interview process are smooth and QUICK
- Pray that we give and get CLEAR communication with all officers, offices and individuals helping us in this process
- Pray for God to PROTECT my bride and kids while I am away
- Pray that God gives my bride SUPERNATURAL ability to be a double parent in my absence
- Pray that my kids will have DEEP UNDERSTANDING of my absence for the next few weeks while I am in Haiti.
- Pray for the STAFF and MISSIONARIES who are invested in serving and helping in our process that God BLESSES them greatly
- PRAY GOD MOVES THIS MOUNTAIN AND KARIS COMES HOME!!!!!
Thanks for being prayer Warriors with me in this journey. Thanks for your love and support. Thanks for investing in changing lives and loving people.
You can keep checking here for updates throughout my trip.
P.S. for those of you who think of it... send Allison encouragement and love throughout my absence!